Stress At Work
Most people who work in the business world, have a career or own a business experience some amount of work-related stress. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health reports that job-related stress is associated with health complaints, illnesses or serious diseases. If you have repeated experiences of stress, you may have physical pains or problems that have manifested in your life.
The pressure to do well and succeed in the work environment can be very stressful. This constant pressure can impact your emotional and physical well-being. Because we are not supposed to appear “weak” at work, we tend to deny any negative emotions we are feeling and pretend that everything is OK. You may even believe that if you ignore it, the problem will go away.
Think of something stressful that happened in the office or at work. When you think of that event, what emotion comes up for you? If what you are feeling is negative, then the energy of those unresolved emotions is still stuck in your body. Those unresolved emotions create self-defeating thoughts or behavior patterns which impact your ability to perform better at work.
Do You Suffer From Any of These Issues?
- The pressure to perform
- Self-doubt and confidence issues
- Negative self-talk and the inner critic
- Fear of speaking up or fear of speaking in public
- Procrastination or lack of motivation
- You are constantly overlooked for promotions
- Difficulty dealing with criticism
- Panic attacks that affect your work
- Business blocks
- Money problems
- The stress of being laid off or experiencing a job restructure
- Trouble dealing with difficult co-workers or toxic bosses
- Feeling stuck or resisting change
- Lifestyle addictions: Sugar, coffee, nail biting, cigarettes, alcohol and drugs
Did you answer yes to anything on that list? If so, the Body Code is Right for You.
If parts of your life are not working, there is probably a core belief or behavior pattern that is stopping you from getting what you want. Using the Body Code, you can transform those things that are limiting your ability into improved business success.
When you work with Juanita Ecker, she will help you identify the imbalances, negative energies or trapped emotions that are linked to the challenges you are having. Once you release those blocked emotions, your self-limiting thoughts and behaviors may shift. You might find yourself doing better at work, getting better results or having less stress. Who doesn’t want more of that?
Contact Juanita to schedule your free consultation.